View Single Post
Old 2013-01-10, 22:02   Link #78
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
I don't think Yayoi's reason to become an enforcer was based off just yuri tendencies. Well, maybe a little, but mostly the music reason.

Her main motivation to get back out was to be able to play music again and be on stage again with Rina, which was why she kept requesting guitar strings. She still held onto the hope of returning to music which is one of the reasons why she didn't devolve in hue as much as some of the other prisoners are shown.

Then she runs into Rina again, and while Yayoi still just wanted the music, Rina ended up falling more into the terrorism side. Arguements on the sibyl system views aside.

To Yayoi, all her time spent in containment, and she comes face to face with the source of her motivation, and it was a betrayal of her ideal.

Anyway, I'm glad we finally got her backstory. She was one of the more interesting looking side characters with little screentime. Hopefully we get more flashback episodes, especially with that oldcop character.
I like your explanation as I admit I by reading to you can understand a little better