View Single Post
Old 2013-05-08, 06:24   Link #21
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
I sure hope not. We have enough people with it as it is...
-What, a total of 1 and a half? Obito only has it in his left eye and Madara's got the complete set. Nagato is effectively deader than dead and the other Jinchuuriki who were revived with the Obito-makeover are all gone. Since Naruto is one half of the Rinnengan puzzle with Saskue being the other, the chances are there for both of them to get the exclusive VIP Rinnengan. Though one has to wonder how they'd actually do that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
And Naruto has enough eye variations as it is.

Kyuubi + Frog + Rinnegan? Nooooo
-And the Sage mode variant hasn't been seen in a long while. Currently, he predominately has his regular eyes (only switching to the Kurama pair when he enters full Bijuu mode or when he switches with Kurama).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Remember when naruto talked with the other hosts inside himself and they all introduced themselves to him I think then they gave him a portion of his chakra to help out and stop Tobi from destroying the world
-Then how'd THEY get their hands on his chakra? Last I checked, they made it clear they were only giving him their respective chakra during the brofist galore.