View Single Post
Old 2008-05-09, 17:47   Link #1
haruhi_fanboy

AMV Comedians - Lewis Black - Halftime '04 part 4, finally released!

Yep, just as the title suggests, part 4 to this "Halftime '04" AMV has been released! And just to make things easier for me as far as explaining the diffrences, between THIS one and the LAST one, here's my video descrption from Youtube, it'll explain everything:

Quote:
Yep, that's right, I have just completed part 4, and I've uploaded it for all of you to see! So for those of you who were waiting for part 4, well, wait no more, it's finally out!

And for THIS one, (and for all other ones afterward) I used iMovie HD to make it! So yeah, no more WMM movies for me! (much to most of you guys' enjoyment)

Also, (to your most likely enjoyment) there are NO subtitles, NO channel logos, and NO watermarks, ANYWHERE in the video! (And btw, thank you for all those who suggested I get rid of them, I probably wouldn't have done it w/o you! So, thanks!). Also, the VAST majority of the video clips used are very good quality, and NONE of them are absolutely shitty, so you can look forward to THAT as well! Lastly, I took a page out of Rubix89's AMV book for the characters reactions for the laugh tracks, (you see what i'm talking about in the vid) so, that's an added bonus as well!

Well, w/ that said, i'll let you enjoy the video! As always, please rate and leave me a comment letting me know what you thought of it! I think that this is CLEARLY the best one I've done so far, but just let me know to see if YOU thought so! Ok, well, enjoy the AMV, mina-san!

P.S. You'll really like the opening message to this as well! Seriously, you'll get a kick out of it and it DOES explain what "happened" b4 "the making" of this AMV, and why it is the way it is now, so just read that and you'll enjoy it!
Ok, I think that should cover any questions that you may have so w/o further ado, here's the link to it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqqQe-ncbUk

So, what did you think? Did I improve at all? LOL XD
haruhi_fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote