View Single Post
Old 2010-07-23, 02:10   Link #986
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
Kaoru for me....maybe Haruka as well .... l really liked Haruka....it's a shame they shitted all over the place after the first episode and left me pondering what it could had been.....

a la kimikiss make more then just 1 male leading guy....so there will be happy endings for multiple heroines....
Only two heroines got happy endings in Kimikiss all others were crapped on and producers were crapped on by fans and got a truly disastrous sell figures so I do not think you will see that many a la Kimikiss adaptations in the near future (with multiple main lead guys) because Japanese market is not impressed by that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Who would be the main girl if they do it like Kimikiss? Haruka for me, not only did she is the prettiest and she is the only one that has blue eyes

and she reminds me of Mao too
It will probably be either Haruka because of the looks or Ayatsujji because of the complicated personality which allows to create a lot of drama around her. koaru, maybe but I would say probably Ayatsuji simply because she seems to be the favorite of manga adaptations so far.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote