Thread: Licensed Strike Witches 2
View Single Post
Old 2011-03-27, 04:08   Link #1041
Jof12788
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldy View Post
The witches designs, being pantless and the girls being lesbians are already fanservice..

Oh well, who am I kidding, this franchise's true market are the Fanservice people anyway...

Perhaps I'll just ditch the anime all together no matter how good the reviews are.. yet still buying some of the character figures. I love Mecha Musume..

Oh wait.. I already said that a long time ago..

I guess they'll be moving on to an eggplant or banana shaped neuroi core that would infiltrate the witches base or something?
*headbangs against the wall hard*...................
Not to be rude, but if you hate the fanservice in the anime series so much, why bother to watch it, let alone repeat what's already been said? We get it. You hate the fanservice in this series. It's understandable as to why you like the certain aspects of the show, but at the very least you know what you're getting yourself into prior to watching it. If that's not the case, then don't watch it.

I also stand for the pantlessness not counting as actually fanservice (unless noted otherwise) given what's already been said by einhorn earlier in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
oh, come on... it wasn't that bad.
I know. But it's just that I hate seeing the series that I've waited for so long being turned into something it shouldn't be. It'd be like turning Gurren Lagan into a purely RomCom series.

Given that I'm late for this conversation, I'd thought I'd give my own in depth thoughts on the episodes of Strike Witches 2 (Or as I like to call it "Strike Witches: The Slice of Life Version)
Spoiler for Thoughts on Episodes 1-12:
Jof12788 is offline   Reply With Quote