View Single Post
Old 2013-03-03, 11:17   Link #9278
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvcscasio View Post
Well, in the anime, Hayate wasn't married to Ruka, so... (Remember: CTMEOY was canon)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Which was incredibly stupid of them. It takes all of the drama and suspense out of the story arc when you know absolutely nothing will change. Doesn't help that this arc is long and not especially great anyway.
Wrong. We know things WILL change. We know that Nagi ends up back at the mansion. We know that she still owns Yukari-chan house, and that there are still renters there. We know that Athena is not one of them (she was never mentioned and never seen at the house). We know that Nagi made a proper doujinshi manga.

What we don't know is if Nagi actually won or not. Ruka might win but decide that forcing Hayate to marry her when he's so devoted to Nagi is the wrong thing to do. Thus, she may decide to go the Ayumu route and win him over in other ways, or she may get over him and move on with her life, working to pay off her own debt before being foolish enough to marry a man with a massive debt as well.

As I see it, we were teased about things, but we don't have the whole picture. That journey is the part I'm looking forward to.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote