View Single Post
Old 2009-05-20, 07:47   Link #15
marvelB

So a Straw-Hat ministory is confirmed after all. I'm a little disappointed that Oda skipped out on Foxy again, but otherwise I've got no complaints. Besides, it'll be great to see the whole crew again. Heh, I wonder what wacky adventure poor ol' Sanji will have in Kamabakka (and yeah, I noticed the portrait of Iva as well)....

I'm really glad that we're actually seeing Hannyabal fight seriously now (he actually looked pretty badass in that one pic where he's facing off against Luffy). It's also pretty amusing to see Iva take on Sadi, too (funny how Oda had Iva change into a "full" woman to have those two fight....). Plus, as I also figured, we still haven't seen the result of the meeting between Blackbeard and Shiryuu (and it will probably be some time before we do find out what happened between them). Anyway, even though Luffy's looking mighty pissed at Teach there, I still don't think that we'll see a fight between them now, especially since there's so little time left to save Ace (Luffy would just get thrashed by him now, anyway). They'll probably just exchange a few words before they both go their seperate ways.....

So yeah, awesome chapter and all that.