View Single Post
Old 2007-09-16, 21:00   Link #445
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
The only reason she wasn't b!tching or whining is because she had a mental breakdown...A little girl who talks to herself and robotic colored balls with nonsensical glee? If it walks like a nut, talks like a nut...Pffft,...Remember that first episode when Athrun walked in her house and his face was all "WTFBBQ I have to marry this nut?!?!?"...

Wow, so Kira crying, weeeeezing, and basically having orgasmic body spasms from crying 60% of Gundam SEED is less emo (or non-comparable in your mind) than Shinn from GSD?? I don't mind people hating a character, but just be real with yourself...You hate him? Fine (as if I don't already have your opinion grained into my soul by now), but don't rationalize his emoness verses a character just as emo if not more in SEED's Kira Yamato....
SEED's Kira was *not* an emo. Recall that he didn't have a "him against the world" outlook on life. He was confused and sad and sensitive--if anything, he was the exact *opposite* of emo. He was an all around swell and really nice guy. A bit of a softy? Absolutely. He really went out of his way to be a "good guy" and more or less broke down whenever he had to do something that wasn't him being a "good guy".

This is why Lacus fell in love with him, more or less, *and* why he received the Freedom. If Kira was emo, he may have received the Freedom armed with a Twin Buster Rifle...(althogh emo+twin buster rifle may yield some fun results )

As for Lacus being nuts, she was home alone for a majority of the time with nobody to talk to but the haros. Although would you really classify Lacus as "nuts"? If Lacus is nuts, what does that make the rest of us? She's a deity, and the rest of us aren't -_-