View Single Post
Old 2008-01-30, 00:16   Link #19054
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post

...Ms. EXECUTION ranks higher than Fuuka?

What are you, a masochist?
Excuse me? Miss execution?!
Mitsuru?

Well, yeah. Fuuka just didn't click with me somehow...

Quote:
...you know, it'd just be EASIER if you said:

"Aurion is based off of the Thousand Master."

Seriously.
Seriously?!

EXCUSE ME, Mr. Napoleon-Bonerhead.

With your oh-so-superior-to-all memory, you should realize that I made Aurion MONTHS before I even heard of Negima! How can I base him of someone I don't even know? similarities notwithstanding, Aurion's attitude framework is entirely my own idea.

That's it. Congratulations, Reiji, for once again unintentionally insulting me and my OC's. As a creator, I find your statement very derogatory. I'll say it this once, Aurion's, or any of my OCs' character attitudes are the element that I take pride in the most. If you say something like, "You just based him of this-and-that.", I'll take it very personally. I DO NOT WANT my more unique characters to be based on somebody by attitude because of copypasta. I may do copypasta for every other elements, but my characters' individual personalities are strictly my own(except when I do reference port-over characters like Brevis, Cressida, Vinson or Liana). When you see similarities with characters from other series, it's strictly coincidence since I NEVER thought of any character other than my own individual OC's when I made them. Hope my point got accross.

And BTW, sorry for the lengthy spiel. I'm sure you meant no harm. But I won't keep silent if I get affronted either. Intentional or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
The crack gas is strong

Name: Ryotaro Nogami
TSAB Rank: 2nd Lieutenant
Birthday: August 06 MC 054
Place of Birth: Administered Planet 67
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 70 kg
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Mage Rank: B+
Magic Type: Mid-Childa
Magic Color: Grey
Magic Specialization: Physical
Combat Specialization: Close- and Mid-range Combat

Device Name: Den-O
Device Type: Prototype Multi-Intelligent Device
Device Primary Structure: Belt and Pass
Device Storage Form: Black card with a silver circle and side-ways lambda symbol
Device Appearance

Spoiler for For Length:

Personality

Spoiler for For Length:

Appearance

Spoiler for For Length:

Barrier Jacket

Spoiler for For Length:

Background

Spoiler for For Length:

What an interesting port-over!

I can't wait to see him in action here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
Spoiler for LENGTH!!!:

You have my deepest thanks for this lengthy piece of advice!: I'll concede on almost every point here. With this, I've decided to change some events in the main story. And believe me, they got better!

Though I might be a bit jaded on a few points that might raise your eyebrow, since I'm introducing some off-chance situation training here... But since you mentioned it, I might just scrap the setting of that scenario and opt for a more fitting setting for that particular excerise in device system testing... And it's not like there're several closed-space fights in the entire story, really. But still, I think I might just put in some flair to it... hopefully.

Thank you, Tk. The next scenario's conceptualization got several times clearer and easier to execute for me because of you verbal tirade!

I'll get to work on it after my exam tomorrow. I've finally managed to crawl out that little idea-jam! Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
A lot of nodding to the MW examples as I read. Pretty much spot on to Hayate's case in relating her to a missile mech as well.

Adding in my two cents, evasion and movement will be points worthy of improvement. Hayate most likely doesn't have the speed or skills in flying like Nanoha or Fate so that leaves her vulnerable to lighter and faster threats. Example in point, that places her as a assault-class missile mech, lots of firepower and armor but vulnerable to lighter and faster opponents. They might not be able to take her down fast but they will be able to harass and wear her down, running circles around while she has difficulty in even getting a decent shot in. Or buy enough time for a supporting teammate to finish the job as well. Having a idea in how to move and break out of pursuit will be more benaficial than standing your ground while slugging it out in a in-efficient manner.

Well in short I do support the idea of rather than jamplugging weak points for a overall better performance, spending time and resources to reinforce and support the strong points will be and is a better choice.
Noted as well. But my main gripe with that is what's there to improve on her power, which, as implied in canon, is her ONLY top stat? As it is, I'm not going jamplug her weaknesses; she's still not good in (and will never be good in) melee or in any sort of combat not in long-range. But, I'll really focus on her other stats that CAN support her exorbitant amount of power. As you suggested, maneuverability is one of those. And in my fic, spellcasting-speed and multitasking are tackled as well thru some hopefully-believable upgrades. So the biggest problem for me right now is maneuverability since you obviously don't become the best in flying just because you trained for one year. What I'm thinking right now is that she got a bit better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I think I prefer the idea of Scagletti-tan than Voldy-tan.

But Voldy-tan-trap is

The Voldy-tan name was just a sarcastic name for him. I wasn't thinking about the -tan conversions...

But now that you did mention it...

OUCH, MAH BRAAAAIIIIINNNN!!!!!

Quote:
Ok, what I can say for now (havenm't really sorted it out yet), is that Aurion and the tech crew will be fighting out from the Southfort's machine shop, then meeting the Intel group before heading for the parked Warthogs.
Noted.

Quote:
Well inneudoes count.
O RLY?

Quote:

Quote:
Now that BoukenRed and BoukenAurion are assembled, we just need 4-5 more boukensha!
Oi... -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Not much. A thread was put up to push for the group some time ago and seems it has been implemented. Just saw a mod with the group title today. It's free to join for all like the other groups like Artists and Graphic Designers.

For those remotely interested about any details, here's the thread.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=59991
Will look now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
I will adress this in JT Pt.3. But the point he was trying to make is that a fatal attack can come from anywhere. And he will still escape Signum's wrath. Just not Tesla and Keroko. Especially Tesla. Franz is weak to tsunderes, remember. Tsundere pwn Hot blood.
I see... BTW, Tesla is not tsundere, right?

Quote:
Lol, aren't Erick and Aurion equal? IIRC, Aurion pwnt him first - of course, Erick hadn't leveled up his magical badass or finished taking his levels in badass then... and yes, it does count for something.
LOL. I dunno. Erick is the one in the field for most of the time. If you'd ask me, Erick is a professional (and badass) field-soldier while Aurion is just insanely adaptable and crafty mage. But since he was quite a mercilessly efficient soldier whose job description is almost exactly like the OFM's without guns in his youth... And he didn't exactly let his skills rust... I think he'd still qualify.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-01-30 at 03:10.