View Single Post
Old 2009-07-10, 11:21   Link #46
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
A very enjoyable episode as it starts off with Horo and Lawrence's antics right away its almost like we didnt even have a break in the series everything just seemed to flow naturally. However one of the biggest changes iv noticed (Horo also touched on it) is how intimate the two seem at times with Lawrence often touching Horo and Horo being herself is always teasing him but i feel more behind as opposed to the 1st season. Horo herself later commented on how comfortable she felt with Lawrence and how she just naturally depended on him. This is not a normal trait of Horo so obviously their bond has deepened. Would i call it love probably not but from the looks of things it still headed that way.

Horo has the same dream she had back in season where it looks like she forced to make a choice between her fellow eternal wolves or Lawrence. In the dream she chooses Lawrence only to discover he has turn to bones which is just reminder of how short a humans life span compared to hers. Which also seems to be on Lawrences mind as well. It ends with kind of awkward moment but i felt that last scene was very emotionally driven on both ends and even though they have been together for a long time now they still misunderstand each other every now and then.

I couldnt stop laughing when Lawrence declared that Horo was not his type and she totally called his bluff and made him eat his words. But not before she showed her sad ear dropping your hurt my feelings look which was one of the cutest things i have been scene.

excellent no choice but to give it a 10

I also still am in love with the OP i thought the first season OP was great this might be even better I just get so drawn in when i hear it.