Thread: Licensed Kaze no Stigma
View Single Post
Old 2007-03-24, 03:02   Link #64
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
Which part are you talking about the ass kicking or the romance bit? Wasn't this in part of the description Eleutheria got:

The romance bit well looks like the typical shonen type of thing to have this two characters to have some sort of romance going on. See the first page some of the covers of the manga hint those two will get it on at some point.
Her loli powers kicked in I suppose. For those who don't know its the abilility of a 12 year old or younger girl to have powers that no one that age should have, making them unstoppable death machines. I can't think of any examples other than that girl from Saikano right now that may not even be as young as she appears, but there are other examples. It could be anything, but I like to put in under that banner of "Loli-Mod" as it is an existent trope. I can't wait to see that though, guy probably didn't have a chance. Anyway wind conquers all if you go by Fire Emblem standards of dodge, slice, dodge, slice and fire is powerful but slow, so if they duel again he may have a shot.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote