View Single Post
Old 2008-04-09, 01:22   Link #7876
Aebliss
Story Master

Send a message via AIM to Aebliss
At the risk of rehashing something that's already been put on the wiki: wouldn't it be interesting after the fight between Nagato and Asakura, to have it be Kyon who is on the ground (having gone weak-kneed from the tension and relief, or just slipping on a banana peel or whatnot), with Nagato leaning over her? It'd make Nagato Yuuki look more physically tough than Nagato Yuki for one thing, if he could stay standing during and after regenerating those wounds, and would also preserve the original positioning (I sense bad jokes coming on, but what the hey) of the characters.

This idea came to me after reading Dkellis's excellent story about the Nagato Yuuki fan club. Just imagine the possibilities if A) It was Nagato leaning over Kyonko as it was Kyon over Nagato in the original version, and B) Tanaguchi had said something to someone and a debate raged between the fan club members and Kyonko's friends about 'who was trying to seduce whom', with Kyonko in the middle, frustrated and trying to convince people 'nothing really happened, I just felt faint and Nagato tried to help me back up!' Cue Tanaguchi saying: 'C'mon, Kyon! Don't be so bashful, you got lucky with a really bishie guy! Have some female pride!'
Aebliss is offline   Reply With Quote