View Single Post
Old 2009-09-26, 02:54   Link #3
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Interesting that you mentioned Fllay and Kira. Personally, I never thought that was much of a relationship in a romantic light. It was pretty much Fllay being manipulative and Kira being willingly gullible.

Of course, it had a lot to do with Kira's initial crush on the girl, and as if he won the lottery, his crush led directly to sex in one shot. Now, if I put myself in his shoes, I'd really mistaken that for actual romantic feelings from Fllay, or even forcing myself to believe such, except its anything but. After all, it was probably Kira's first time falling in love, and he never had the time to properly digest the meaning of it.

As soon as Kira's mid-season showdown ended, though, he gave it a thought, and probably realized his relationship with Fllay was not so much about love. Hell, Kira exercised almost a lack of urgency concerning Fllay's affairs after he returned to the Archangel with Freedom. But by that time, he already had his eyes set on someone else...

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote