Thread: Licensed Simoun
View Single Post
Old 2006-07-21, 00:59   Link #990
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I really like Kurau, and even felt the ending worked and the info about the Rynax was sufficient. Of course, for me the relationships are enough.

But Simoun is in a higher class than Kurau. I do hope we get something really mind-blowing in the end about the ancient civilization and the characters' lives, but this show could simply fall apart now and I'd still think it was a wonderful anime.

I'll definitely try Turn A Gundam now that I know the language is interesting -- whether I understand it or not, lol.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote