Thread: New Anime
View Single Post
Old 2004-02-09, 22:17   Link #7
Hisoka44

Quote:
Originally Posted by //\\//eji
I've seen all of Kenshin and have all the OVA's...InuYasha I just can't get into.

I will try Hunter x Hunter....thanks

Does anyone know where I can get some episodes without waiting 20 hours on Bittorrent?
i am no troll, i just think you watch shitty shows and recommended something i thought you would like.. OK, sailor moon and that crap i didn't mean, but dbz is very close to naruto in the way the story progresses in the anime. i read the narutomanga and watch the anime and the anime is a very poor excuse for animation, it is worse then dbz when you think of the slowness. Even if you like the story or not in naruto you must see that it is sooo slow.
The manga is rather good, though it has flaws. The biggest is that the foundation seams to be a complete copy of Hunter X Hunter. It might be just coincident, but i think the writer of naruto has read some hxh ^_^.
If i would choose naruto vs hxh it would be hxh in any situation. You get so much more background info in hxh, and the characters is to die for. As you prolly notice i am a Hisoka fan, my favorite animecharacter of all time, closely followed by Sesshomaru of course ^_^.

And that leads me into inuyasha. A very very very nice cellshaded anime, very beutifull anime and very catching, though i have to admit it is a bit dragging but the core characters is amasing and the animation is so wonderfull. So i recommend to you: Hunter X Hunter, inuyasha and all Gundam exept G Gundam, don't feel like explaining why because it doesn't need to, gundam is gundam and that for you must watch it and enjoy.

/Shinji - Hisoka44

//edit// removed a former edit ^_^ //edit//