View Single Post
Old 2011-02-11, 01:01   Link #476
Shiki Nanaya

Volume 5 LN Summary?+Some Questions about the harem

Thanks a lot for the Vol.6 detailed chapter summary you guys! I was wondering if anyone has posted for Vol.5 summaries? I searched the whole thread and couldnt find it, and I dont think it is posted in BakaTsuki yet. Sorry to be a burden, but I hope someone can post chapter summary of Vol.5

Since I know from what a lot of LN readers mentioned that the anime will most likely cover only up to Vol.4, and so its fine not to have Vol.1-4 summary since it will eventually be covered by the anime, but for the volumes beyond that, a summary would be greatly appreciated. It doesnt have to be right away mind you, since theres still around 6 episodes left for the anime so anytime after that, a summary for Vol.5 and 7 (when it comes out) is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Now on a separate note, this was mentioned in Wiki, can you guys verify if this is true? Since I havent really read much topics about Tabane (Houki's sister), but is it true that she may have feelings for Ichika since it was mentioned she wanted him to be his boyfriend if she wons the Kendo tournament or something? If so, when did this happen in the novels?

Also a side topic, this was mentioned in the anime when Rin showed up, Ichika mentioned that Rin is still uncomfortable with his sister Chifuyu, any reason why?

Also it was mentioned here (i believe in Vol.6) that Rin and Ran had always competed for Ichika way before right? I saw in the anime that Ran also has a restaurant (just like Rin had before) so I guess there was always a competition of where Ichika would eat at or something? So does the other girls know of Ran's existence? besides Rin and Charlotte that is. I'm more interested to know if the tsundere childhood friend #1 (Houki) would know of perhaps another childhood friend (#3?) which would be Ran? Or would she not be considered as one? I thought that she would be because Ran is the sister of Ichika's buddy Dan right? Since the two knew each other long before, I can only imagine that Ichika would have been long friends with Ran as well making her a childhood friend #3 lol. It's only too bad that she's a year younger and has not yet played a major role (or has she in the LN? please correct me if im mistaken).

Thanks in advance for answering my questions.
Shiki Nanaya is offline   Reply With Quote