View Single Post
Old 2012-11-07, 00:58   Link #211
Orange Duke
オレンジ色の王
*Author

What's the point of asking for comments if you don't follow them at all?

EDIT: Since you've been constantly asking for someone to help you rewrite your ideas, I supposed I'll try and see if I can make your characters less of a Stu.

Grown in a vat for the purpose of being used as a test subject for military experiments on the human brain, Subject K was a literal test tube baby. Though human on the outside, on the inside she was simply artificial. Her thoughts, her memories were all data inputted by her creators to, in their own words, "give a better degree of accuracy" in their experiments. This fact tore at her very existence and she wished more than anything to become a normal, living human. When she recieved an anonymous email with a program attached saying that it was capable of "granting your greatest desires", she took the chance and wasted no time in downloading it. She then escaped from the top-secret facility she was held in with her new-found powers of acceleration and has been in hiding ever since.

In the Accelerated World, Neon Arsenal lives as a killer for hire. Her reputation as a cold, merciless and efficient assassin was a parody of her dreams to become more human. For reasons unknown, she, much like Aqua Current, only asks for the identity of her clients as the price for her services, before continuously attacking her target until Brain Burst is uninstalled.

As a duel avatar, Neon Arsenal possesses a small rectangular block, capable of changing into any forms of basic weaponry ( Nothing too advanced. A pistol, a sword, a mace, a sniper rifle etc.). In fact, it was this Enhanced Armament that inspired the Orange King to manufacture the Universal Weapon System, after having been on the recieving end of one of her assassination attempts and being one of the few to survive. While her offensive flexibility is nearly unmatched, her avatar is as fragile as a snowflake. Even a single hit would reduce her health to 0, though to make up for this, she has excellent agility.

Last edited by Orange Duke; 2012-11-07 at 12:18.