View Single Post
Old 2013-05-14, 03:46   Link #420
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Nope. I suspect either you don't get the quests in harem route or I bugged it out somehow.

It is really annoying because I wanted to use fusioned monsters as part of my army in harem route due to not having as many characters joining. So I would have to complete fuses from basic monsters instead of be able to use "short cuts".

Some of the fusioned monsters are such a tease: for example the line of monsters with the Earth type stonebullet spells do not come with spell/archer formation... they are all melee units (and the problem is obvious: the things you use the units on also does bonus damage against you...). So against electric types I got to fall back to the woodspirits with their wooden bow attack (but does physical damage).

There are also a lot of hidden numbers within the spells. Ie: I think the continuous-waterbullet innately fires faster than the regular waterbullet, but then there is also this ice-sword spell which I don't know how to compare against the bullet spells without testing them out.

Did I ever mention spirits are OPed?

//

I really hate the trade-goods crafting (ie: spices and tea) system in Kokakou: usually you gather 3/4 parts in early areas and there is this one key ingredient acting as a choke or even is not accessible until you conquered half of the map. This makes farming/herding inefficient early game but insane profitable late game.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote