Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2009-06-04, 21:42   Link #2887
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Minato View Post
Air France crash: mystery of plane disappearances

I am not sure what to say as that Flight 447 does have many questionable points in regards to its disappearance. It is almost a possibility that the 228 people may still be alive somewhere but taking the approach more scientifically, is it possible for people to stay alive for such a long period of time after wreckages of a plane has just been discovered?

If you think positively, the people may actually be alive. If you think logically and scientifically, there really isn't any hope. However, if you compare this case with the other missing plane cases, it is actually difficult to say unless you think nothing of the Bermuda Triangle.
Yeah, this was a serious story that got lost under the flooding of debate on US healthcare here, someone else posted the link for the initial story, but all that comes to mind for me too is "Bermuda Triangle" moment.
It's freaky as hell and must be torture for the relatives.
Are they alive or dead, are their bodies lost to sea forever...

For the plane to drop off the radar with the last communicated signal being
'electrical fault'
and that's it is like... huh!?
No SOS, no emergency engine notice, no... nothing...

Last I heard, submarines are deep in the sea trying to scope things but the Brazilan side have found small trails debris of the plane, so I think the assmuption is that it must have hit the sea.
But correct if I'm wrong.
Seeing as 70% of Earth = sea, I'm sure pilots are trained for this kinda landing and this kinda hazard, so it's still very much

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia

Last edited by Mystique; 2009-06-04 at 23:25.