View Single Post
Old 2009-12-04, 02:28   Link #5176
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Why does Nagi look like she's sacrificing herself? Perhaps she has a feeling that even after she saves Hayate from the torment of choosing between them, that he'll go on Athena's side? Damn... perceptive kid... it might just be true..
I'm not sure on this but I don't think Nagi knows of the relationship between Athena and Hayate, and Hayate's torment of choosing. It was more like she felt that the stone was like, you know, making Hayate unhappy and she broke it because she doesn't want him to feel upset.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
If Athena is free from Midas, and if Hayate stays on Nagi's side now more than ever after what she's done (you could call it a sacrifice... you could also say that she saved Athena, but what if she was just afraid that Hayate would leave her?), what does Mikado gain from all of this?
To me what Nagi said was hard to refuse than her actual actions. Like the way someone says something and makes you feel its hard to refuse (ie. You call your boy/girlfriend and wants to break up but he/she says the date you had with him/her was great and wishes to go on another one before you can say let's break up). I don't think Nagi's afraid of losing him, the reason should be the above. Not sure what Mikado wants though, probably just toy around with Hayate for his amusement.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote