View Single Post
Old 2012-06-21, 16:20   Link #47
KnightOfTwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
which just further proves how idiotic this whole plan was. let's just use the mass communication technique after 4 of us risk our strongest weapon...

I'm going to try to get inside kubo's mind about this mess of a plan. i think it is actually as simple as this: which captains' bankai is everyone tired of seeing? well, byakuya and hitsugaya for sure. komomara's was never that good to begin with and soi fon's just sucked... so i think i'll just 86 them at the start of the fight so we can get to the fancy new ones faster

also, what if the stern ritters can only absorb 1 bankai at a time. which means kyouraku could fight any of the 5 with bankais with his bankai ~just a thought
To me it seems more of the opposite, how can Kubo possibly get OUT of having to show the bankis we haven't seen yet.

Kubo: I know! I will have the bankis we do know be stolen so then everybody else (save Renji because lol) won't want to release their own. That way, I never have to come up with a design for them! Phew, dodged that bullet.

The captains who weren't stupid enough to release their bankis may do well, at least for a bit.

Just hoping Hitsugaya finally bites the dust. I have nothing against him, but he has been used up in terms of development. Komo as well, nothing against him, he just serves no purpose anymore (not that he really ever did, but at least when his helmet was still on we could wonder what kind of person he was, or later on what his possible reunion with tousen would look like, which I try to erase the latter part from my brain anyway -_- ).