View Single Post
Old 2006-04-26, 15:53   Link #47
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

(here's something I found randomly) http://www.lifesci.sussex.ac.uk/home...in/quantum.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psieye
this reality we exist in is a convergence of a great many quantum-level and other trivially minor variations and possibilities - but not ALL as there will be some which do have a Butterfly-esque effect.
Good point. Variation from the limiting value in the convergence might even get magnified as more and more things are compounded to the whole 'equation', although that might be limited to specific bounds (or out of the ones that we can physically observe within our lifetime).

A thing I am not sure about is whether or not if the alternate planes will be just as spread out as our plane (with several dimentions rolled up as M-theory suggests)...

Going back to the evatoration. I remember a talk of how that eventually we will wind up with gigantic Hydrogen atoms since that is the simplest atomic structure to make and with no such thing as absolute vaccum, the only things that should remain and potentially form an 'atom' on a very large scale... provided that not all matter gets turned back into what amounts to universal background radiation.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori