Thread: Licensed Denno Coil (TV Series!)
View Single Post
Old 2007-06-09, 10:41   Link #167
Huw M

Quote:
How could I possibly get this...? I would be very interested in obtaining a copy, so any information would be greatly appreciated.
Hey Wao, you might try looking at this place for the Coil Roman Album: http://www.nippon-export.com/ It's not listed on the site, but I am sure they will stock it when it comes out.

As for your righteous crusade () to get people to buy denno coil stuff, I'm sure such die hard support is not needed to ensure this is a hit, as Coil is airing in a premium timeslot and is apparently quite popular over in Japan already. Seems like the lower price on the standard edition is aiming toward the mainstream audience. I'm also sure it'll get licensed, it even has an english title already (Coil: A circle of children).

That said, I've been waiting for an artbook and will definitely pick the Roman Album up, and will perhaps consider the Region 2 LE DVD set if it comes with irresistible stuff like KA and Storyboards, else pick it up when it comes out in Australia. I agree with you 100% that something of this ridiculously high quality deserves our complete and total support though

And uh, this is my first post on the AnimeSuki forums. 'Sup all.
Huw M is offline   Reply With Quote