Thread: Crunchyroll Fortune Arterial
View Single Post
Old 2010-10-15, 22:43   Link #178
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

phone post

Ooh..Kiriha legs. I am in love. She's mine

In all seriousness, I'm liking how it's going. Episode 2 flowed well inmy opinion, and that's largely because I can relate to characters that move around a lot, as I too have done (and still do) so many times throughout my life due to job related stuff (so much so it's common for me to call multiple countries a "current place of residence")

So how I view this series is the life surrounding Kouhei, as episode 2 showed the various happenings to a guy getting used to new [old] surroundings. I think Kiriha's introduction was well within her demeanor, and for some reason I got a bit of a laugh when I saw the rabbit had dug a hole (I remembered the rabbits in Germany, they were a lot of fun chasing down, right into their numerous foxholes)

Overall, most importantly I like the pacing as it's giving me a calm feeling inside, which I find it funny I don't force myself to watch this series unlike PantyStockingW/boxingBelt (it's not that series' art, I just don't need sex jokes after a long day/night of brainstorming)
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote