View Single Post
Old 2012-03-19, 16:46   Link #34
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I can't help but be irked to no end by this episode.
I did expect a huge uproar should the information was leaked, but the way it was played was outright awful.
First off, as stated already, Kouichi and friends reactions were awfully dull to the point it didn't make sense: past the revelation shock, they were simply walking, despite Kazami might be dying as they were going there. Meanwhile, Kouichi seems to be much more interested by some random room instead of helping out a stabbed classmate.

They also know there is a killer around, yet they for some reason split themselves... humm, okay... (What about the speakers, and announcing the predicament and the fire?)

Mikami hurt that way with a mop? Now that's seriously an incredible display of strength here.

Meanwhile, Teshigawara couldn't walk due to a... mere scratch? I could buy that he was limping, but to the point he has to be... dragged by Mochizuki? (To begin with, how Mochizuki can drag the former, considering his build?).

But aside those points, the whole "zombie army"-like scenes with the classmates wasn't really convincing. Instead, it really felt forced and really underhanded in so many ways.

I frankly hope the last episode will not follow the same trend, because that would be a very poor conclusion.

Most things making this so unreasonable result from the differences between the different kinds of media used.
Different characters die, different characters getting depressed without their depression ever being shown to the same extrend as needed to make the last part reasonable.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.