View Single Post
Old 2010-02-03, 19:16   Link #341
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Demi, seriously, why are you even bothering anymore? It's an opinion thread; we don't all have to agree with each other on everything. That's part of the fun of it, you know? So someone doesn't agree with how you see things; so what? Why is that such a big deal? I'll admit that the debate goes both ways, but you aren't making it any easier by constantly calling us out on it when we disagree or dislike some small aspect of the movie and the characters.
So people can quote my post and comment, and yet I can't reply back to their comment?

Duly noted. For a later time.

Quote:
To a degree, I'll grant that the second crying thing possibly isn't as jarring as the first one was. I am just explaining why people see that it's different and see it as a plot hole.

You are free to suspend your disbelief even farther than some are willing to, however. That's cool, as we all have her own thoughts and feelings. You don't have to agree with them, but rather than mock people who don't agree with you, it might be helpful to try and understand where other people are coming from.
Last I checked, there is only two crying scenes - The one I posted an image of (which doesn't even qualify as crying) and the bridge scene. You did see which scene we were debating, didn't you?