Thread: Prunus Girl
View Single Post
Old 2010-09-18, 00:03   Link #99
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Ugh. My last hope that Aikawa is actually a girl is slowly being destroyed. I may have to drop this. As a straight, heterosexual male, those are the kinds of stories I prefer.
I'm a straight, heterosexual male, and I'd have no problem with Kizuna being male. In fact, I think that'd make it more interesting, since I don't think many authors have the balls to pull a gay end. Just look at No Bra, that was such a huge disappointment, in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Of course, this also presents one of the biggest problems with this type of manga. The fact is, Maki may know he's a "guy", but he's attracted to Aikawa because he looks and acts like a girl. That means Maki is actually straight himself. He'd never go for one of his guy friends because he's not interested in guys.
That's an excuse though. That's like saying hitting on androgynous males doesn't make you gay, just because they're cute. If you know it has a penis and you still like it, my friend, you're gay.