View Single Post
Old 2009-07-07, 10:39   Link #731
Vampire
Birth by Moonlight

Send a message via MSN to Vampire
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
Finally ep 14 subs are out.

Reiji is a Japanese, he knows the true path. Keep the loli, kill the other girl one final time, I doubt there's any real hope for her as it is. Reiji will end up getting his ass kicked plus get his loli killed if he doesn't drop the whole Ein thing. Unless he manages to kill Scythe but he didn't make it when he had the chance, why would he succeed now? So, meh, as much as I liked Ein, if she's alive, she needs to go die again. What puzzles me is why doesn't Reiji kill the whole damn Inferno exec board, be off and let Inferno's lesser bosses fight for control. Best case scenario, he's trusted enough, they're just 3, shoot them in the head, take your loli and run.
No, he's better off staying with them and why the hell would you kill one of the most powerful organizations after all you done for them? No one's going to accept you and staying with them to make a living would be the best possible option(althrough Reiji's not satisfied after getting all this action). Honestly, I wouldn't like it if any of them died and Beetrain's too lazy to make their own ending scenario.