View Single Post
Old 2010-05-21, 11:06   Link #10408
Linkin Battler

Send a message via MSN to Linkin Battler
However, sorry for the double post but I have a very important thing to ask you all:
in EP4 almost everyone said to Battler that Kinzo has appeared, that the murders were being done with magic [and that Shannon is alive]. Except for the last one that is only a theory, we have the confirm that the previous two were a lie, so what is the point of making Battler believe in magic? I think it is impossible that everyone gathered together and says "let's believe Battler-kun in magic for joke, while killing each one of us" xD
So I reached the conclusion that they must be obliged to, but I can't think of anyone else other than Beato .-. And also about ShKanon... the hints are too much, I think that something true there must be ...
I think that this can ONLY be explained with a connection between metaworld and real world, I don't find any way out.
Furthermore in the EP2 Rosa goes around screaming Beatrice at 24:00, while she expressed that she wanted to be in the parlor and not going out. Don't you think it is could be a proof that there is a connection between Beato and Rosa in EP2?