View Single Post
Old 2008-06-15, 12:27   Link #4607
el cielo

Ah, hello everyone, as you can see I'm new here but I have been reading this thread for these few days. Sorry to butt in like this, but I just have to post.

asam_laksa, do you know what's the title of that radio's programme? The only Bleach-related radio programme I know is Bleach B Station, mc-ed by Masakazu Morita (Ichigo's seiyuu). That interview is not possible to be a Bleach B Station because if it is, Morita would be there. It would be an interview between Morita and Kubo, not Kubo and Inoue's seiyuu (so far, in that programme, there's no such thing as three person at the same time).

I'm just curious, out of all seiyuus, why Inoue's seiyuu was chosen to interview Kubo. So far it was and always been Morita. I also never heard of such thing as 'a mangaka appeared and being interviewed in radio' For a change as big as this, and an interview as important as this, how could there be no records? Even Bleach B Station have D:

I would like to hear that interview. I always like to hear any Bleach related shows/interviews xD

But do you really think Kubo, as a mangaka, would say something like, "this character will become the next main lead" Come on, even harem game/anime (which have tons heroines) have their fixed-unchangeable-main heroine. "Being important/become the next focus" doesn't mean "main lead status gained" Changing the main hero/heroine of the show will confuse and disappoint most people. (and what do we have in the last poll? People want moar Rukia!!)

And I don't think Japanese would care about the main hero/heroine thing, it's already too obvious to them, even people who never read Bleach would understand that the main characters are Ichigo and Rukia. Makes me remember that in Soul Sonic 2005 there's this one fan-letter that said, "My mother couldn't remember other character's name except Ichigo and Rukia."

Wew, sorry for being a bit off topic, let's go back to it.

Btw... IchiKiai? Ichigo x Rukia = Ai (love)? I know you are a closet IchiRuki fan! Fufufu.
I have something to confess too, IchiHime sounds gay to me because it could be translated as Princess Ichi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I don't know if anyone has ever read the pilot chapter for Bleach but... Ichigo is in love with Orihime in it, and Rukia teases Ichigo about it., even trying to tell Inoue about it. Also, there was something really interesting... Ichigo was about to confess to Orihime, but she stops him and say, that when she's going to be reborn again, and when that happens, they'll meet again, and then they can talk about it. In case you guys are confused, Inoue died in this chapter, but at the end she stuck around as a spirit with Rukia.
If I was IchiOri fan, I would choke Kubo to death. Because you know what? He erased the whole flashback of *embarassed*-*scratchs head*-should-I-tell-her-or-not-"Don't be sad, Inoue" and make Ichigo a total dummy who didn't recognize her until just recently at the beginning of current Bleach (which means he never comfort her like in pilot). It's a real downplay to IchiOri side, don't you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa View Post
Like I said, people want to see what they like believe, more like like to believe what they want to believe. Rukia eats meat from Ichigo's hand a subtle indication of IchiKiai love. But getting from a few Japanese who overheard the conversation between Kubo Tite and Orihime's seiyuu is a smoke screen indeed.
Of course people want to see what they like/believe, why would they want to see something they don't like/believe. I watch Bleach because I like it. I don't watch Naruto because I don't like it. As simple as that. It's just a matter of 'accepting' if somehow you didn't get to see what you want.

Sometimes I thought about making "I survived HM Arc!" shirt.

I understand Warchef's opinion, sometimes even the most trustful person could get wrong information. Who knows? If what everyone's saying is true, we don't need police, lawyer and judge.

Is it wrong to have joy from color spreads? It's drawn by Kubo, it's something that every Bleach readers would see, it's canon. I don't think you should compare it with one interview that only known by one or two person.

Quote:
I asked before, what kind of sadness and tragedy expected from the IchiKiai fans in regards to IchiKiai pairing, and the type of sadness and tragedy expected from the IchiHime fans in regards to IchiHime pairing.
Eh? It's already happened.
Sadness/tragedy --> Remember when Rukia was brought back to Soul Society? Don't you see how sad, broken and hopeless Ichigo was?
Bittersweet --> Their separation in Soul Society.

They already went through a lot of things, as much as I love sad endings, I hope they would have their own happy ending.

Quote:
If you were Kubo Tite, how are you going to swing the tide to IchiKiai's side, if supposedly your OTP is IchiKiai pairing? Ichigo brandishing his sword wildly, protecting Rukia all the time? You must have a reason for the enemies targeting Rukia first.
I prefer to see them fighting side by side/back to back, which was 100% approved by Kubo in second movie, and also 100% approved by current filler animators.

Quote:
edit:: yep....I'm being very nitpicker in matters like this.
Spoiler for .:

A Rukia figurine, claimed by her fans to be taken from the chapter 196's chapter, the 'cheer'.

Is her heart right in the middle or towards to her left's side?

Pointing towards her heart indeed.
Sorry to bring up old topic, but I'm also nitpicky about this (what's with the small-blurry photo of Rukia and perfectly token photo of Inoue? =_+)

Spoiler for figurine close up:

And yes, she's pointing to her heart indeed.

Quote:
...unlike your Rukia's 'man-in-my-heart' speech which is sold together with other Bleach characters in a boxset.
...yet the most rare figurine from all of six. I found none in all anime/toy/figurine shops I have entered, it's always sold-out while others (Ichigo, Rangiku, etc) stacks like crazy. I have to order for mine. Not just this figurine, all Rukia-related merchandise never last long, it's freaking hard to just get one.

And for the sake of answering the question of this thread... Ichigo and Rukia for sure.
Spoiler for it's long...:

Spoiler for From other sources than manga::

Uuh, sorry, I didn't plan to post so long, but I think it's just prove that there's so much things and hints about Ichigo and Rukia, so IchiRuki it is.

Last edited by el cielo; 2008-06-15 at 12:54. Reason: some things