View Single Post
Old 2008-09-29, 07:10   Link #2285
FreezeGeass

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1235 View Post
But if CC transfer her code, does it mean that she will lose her memory like V V?
Not too clear on this, I thought VV has his memory still after transferring the Code? Either way, a lot of arguments have been put forth to dispell the Code transferr theory but the problem is that the show's makers never definitively explained how the Code works, how dying with a Code works, how long it takes to resurrect, etc. The mechanisms of the Code were left ambiguous enough for it to be plausible that Lelouch did in fact receive CC's.

For instance, I believe it was stated that CC died in Gawain fighting Sigfried. We never do see her death or her return...she just comes back at a later time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagetsuchi View Post
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

Maybe your over thinking things a tiny bit?
Not really, I hate people that overthink endings. His being alive at the end of the show is subtle, but noticeable enough if you pay attention. Else, the writes would have excluded being ambiguous about the driver's face and drawn some random old man's in, and cut the delivered line and headtilt forward from CC. None of the naysayers can dispute that far too much attention was drawn to keeping the cart driver anonymous but on-screen at the same time.
FreezeGeass is offline   Reply With Quote