View Single Post
Old 2009-07-01, 12:45   Link #31
Ani-OK

Sora Kake has sure been quite a wild ride. From what I saw in Episode 25 and the preview of Episode 26, Sora Kake probably has a very dramatic conclusion. Akiha is finally reunited with Imoko who brings the note Kagura posted in Orbital Cafe Enigma which will probably have something to the effect of »Take care of yourselves -- and each other«.

I know that it is a little late in the series, but I wonder what would have really happened if Kazane had instead ordered Nami into the car instead of watching the house. It would not have been that out of character for Kazane to have slapped Nami (like what she did to Akiha back in Episode 25 for jeopardizing her strategy) and told her to stop whining like a little kid. I can easily see Kazane also adding that she would not have tolerated Nami's whining even if Nami was a little girl.

I also vividly recall that there was a marked difference in how Kazane and Takane were dressed in that episode where they were investigating Benkei's mirror thefts. Nami was dressed very similarly to Takane. I would have even more respect for Kazane if she had challenged both Takane and Nami on how immodestly they are both dressed and ordered them both to dress in a more lady-like fashion before they left to wherever they were going. I probably imagine that Nami being dressed more modestly like Kazane would have raised her spirits and improved her childish attitude a great deal. Takane could have also interceded in the whole situation as well instead of making Kazane do all the work. I do not understand how Takane could concurrently stalemate Aleida and a thousand frenzied Nervalist minions but not an unreasonable and out-of-control Kazane. What is the deal here!?!