View Single Post
Old 2011-06-28, 04:10   Link #51
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Yeah, this is possibly the best and my favorite of the non-capture episode. I like how they tie in the theme, showing cameo of the past girls and ending it with season I OP. There are two things I'm not a fan of though - first, they showed Yokkyun's game, even just bits of it. I just feel that the game itself is best to be left to our imagination, especially since Keima, who has played literally thousand of games, consider it to be virtually perfect. And yet, while I don't call her bad, seeing her in the game doesn't seem that she's really all the way above the pack...

The second, like other people have said, is the tease for the next girls for the third season that may not even exist. There's definitely enough material, but the problem is the sales. I don't have the exact number, but I remember the first vol of season 2 is below the Manabi (sp?) line which means that they don't make much profit. The only hope is from the merchandises, as well as the fact that TWGOK is Manglobe best-selling anime even with the low numbers (Deadman Wonderland is even lower) so maybe they'll stick with it just because. Otherwise, they may do like their fellow Sunday manga Hayate no Gotoku and get another studio to do the continuation, but I'm not sure I like that and the chances are small anyway. In any case, it'll take at least a year until we heard news so for the time being, I'll just enjoy the manga.