View Single Post
Old 2012-03-07, 15:17   Link #21
Liwyn

Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
Dear god.

Ok, so I haven't exactly been impressed with Bleach lately, and I think I speak for everyone when saying that. The first arc with Rukia and Ichigo was good. The Aizen story was decent, and it would have been alright to end it when it finished. But THIS? Where to begin...

- All of the characters look like someone we've already seen. It's missing originality. The villains look like a mix of Grimmjow, Aizen, Kariya, and Ginjou.
- The scenes are something we've already seen. That big-ass castle? Did it remind anyone else of Aizen's castle?
- Why would he bring new characters into the plot when everyone would be far more interested in seeing stuff we've been dying to know for ages? We are still missing several bankais, we still have no clue about why Byakuya said Ichigo reminded Rukia of Kaien, we haven't heard much about the king or his empire, Ichigos dads past, etc

If I could reverse time and go talk some sense into Kubo, I'd tell him to make something out of what he already had, instead of making half-assed characters based on old villains, and dragging this out to be something it just isn't supposed to be. I'm sorry for venting, but I've been pissed off after reading every single manga chapter recently. If this is going to be the end, I'm going to do like I did while watching Death Note and just pretend the show ended after the last important death (won't spoil for those who haven't seen it, for those who have - it's probably obvious whos death im refering to).

Damn, Kubo. Damn.

Last edited by Liwyn; 2012-03-07 at 15:21. Reason: Spelling