View Single Post
Old 2011-11-23, 14:29   Link #25908
Kylon99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemail View Post
The gun falling through the gaps in the well in EP4 and the EP2 dresser solution sounded very wrong when I thought that a Winchester was flying around. Someone said that the only clue to that solution was that there was a dresser in the room, but there's also the fact that Rosa stopped Battler from investigating further around it (hints as Rosa's involvement as well).
Actually, even though I mentioned it, it was in one of Ryukishi's more recent interview with Keiya.

Spoiler for Ryukishi Interview:

By the way, someone also suggested that the gun could be a service revolver or pistol from Kinzo's WW2 days. It's possible he kept the pistol somehow as a momento. I don't have enough research to say what was used; I just picked through a list of all possible WW2 pistols. But there is the Type 26 revolver (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_26_9_mm_Pistol) or... maybe... a Nambu Type A or Type 14 with a cartridge of 8 bullets. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nambu_pistol)

I'm thinking maybe 8 because... one for each stake. That's right... "I got a bullet with a name on it... just for you." 8) I'm sorry.. I just suddenly imagined Shannon with a crazy face doing the Clint Eastwood line...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
The whole lot of Genji, Kumasawa, Nanjo, Gohda and George are waiting for the next instructions. Yasu tells Genji to remain inside the servant room, in case Rosa or Battler tries to contanct them, one must be there and stall them. Then she tells George and Gohda to go to Natsuhi's room and prepare the scene for the next closed room scenario (they had to mess it up right?) in the meantime she'll help Nanjo and Kumasawa with their makeup so that their death will be realistic.
After she is alone with Nanjo and Kumasawa at the right place, she gives them the most realistical makeup ever. then she goes to Natsuhi's room where George and Gohda have made a mess out of Natsuhi's room as per plan. Yasu tells them "good job" and then "rewards" them for their efforts. At that point she makes a call to Genji she tells him "all is set, go to Rosa and bring her to where Kumasawa and Nanjo are". Genji being a robot obeys blindly to the order without checking Nanjo and Kumasawa first. In the meantime Yasu closes the door and then kills herself with the method described by Ryuukishi.

How about that?
I think it's good we're working out these things. Before that booklet comes out. (I thought someone mentioned it was a booklet about the specifics of how each murder was done.)

About Genji... I was thinking that maybe as a servant himself, he didn't really oppose his master(s) directly even if there's no doubt what they did were crimes. For example, he probably didn't challenge and obstruct Kinzo even though he raped his own daughter. Maybe he kinda advised him not to do so, but it was Kinzo's ultimate decision as the 'master'. Only when the opportunity to arose to save Beatrice-3 without Kinzo's knowledge did he take it.

So maybe he takes the same attitude with Yasu. Can't stop her directly, but maybe there were some minor things he did to oppose it in other ways.

Or rather, Yasu estimates that Genji would behave in this fashion or something. I'm still of the opinion that, although I think the siblings went trigger happy, I think Yasu didn't really do anything but turn on the bomb...
Kylon99 is offline   Reply With Quote