View Single Post
Old 2013-05-26, 06:15   Link #1357
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I really do like Lare's signature whenever I see it. Either way, loving to see your signatures Patchy.
Thank you Hooves-sama ^^, I thought it was kinda simple than I have expected oh well, glad that people liked that signature..

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Oh, the entrancement~

Breathtaking signatures always make my day. Wonderful work!
>_< Heehee breathtaking? omg must store some supply of oxygen if that what it looks like in this thread...

Thank you, not as wonderful as your sketch though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Yay! Welcome back m'lady! It's always invigorating to see you again ♥

/ignores the dangerous comments lalala sunshine and rainbows
Thank you for welcoming back, invigorating eh,,, I have some invigorating potion if you would like, you can drink it...

*grin*

and are you sure you can ignore those? heehee tough as expected eh? *smack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Great update as expected, for once I haven't much to say, not in bad way...

I am surprised than your fanclub haven't reacted more to your latest update
Thank you sempai, just your presence made me smile already even with nothing words to say LOL. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
As a member of said fanclub, there are things that I can say but I don't really think they're important.
ww---wwhhattt? Fanclub? since when did it established? gahhhh ok fall in line for signing... just kidding (smack myself)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suomi View Post
PAT-CHAMA!!!!! -runs and hugs- Welcome!!! I love your updates as always...they're so adorable ^^ My favorites are the first two (PENGUIN!!! OFASUJgraeihagsdf I love penguins.) and the one for Ping. You can still call me Illu-chama if you want...Renn still calls me Illu-chan. It is my second name change, just felt like turning over a new leaf!
Anyway I hope to see more from you...maybe a birthday signature? ^^ Illu-chama's birthday is comning up....
^^ heehee sure sure will do all I can to do that Illu-chama.

and change your name a hundred times you are still Illu-chama whom I adore heehee... Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernFallout View Post
God damn the quality of those source pics. And dat text and color.

Dang.
LOL... wish that would be the way it is so that I wouldn't blend them so hard

TBH only the Akane render (since I'm lazy to render ) and the IDOLMASTER sig is the HQ in there... the rest.... just blended them severely.

this is the one from Ping http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...I_V01_000e.jpg <<< It's so hard to blend this one bec. it's only a scan, so I needed to partner it with a LQ bg as well since if you used a HQ bg the result will be likely that they will negate each other's effects. ~_~ so yes not all you've seen are HQ sources since it really depends on what bg they will fitted the most or maybe just an instinct LOL...

and dang.... Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
Another fantastic update! I for one really liked the ones you did for Lare & Hooves. Though of course they're all good...

Human grater for Seitsuki does sound quite harsh appropriate too!
I think you havent gotten something from me right, thank you for visiting this thread btw and will make something for you in the future as well...

(though I just only read this comment of yours now but I think you changed your opinion already right? ^^.... you're a fellow sadistic pure and kind person also heehee...

-------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!!!

Ok another update, still polishing and removing some rust before... anyway here they are...

Kuroneko + BRS

Touhou (Reimu + Remi)

Konakaga's Request + Another Kuroneko Signature

Other gifts/requests in the next update
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote