Thread: Licensed Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru
View Single Post
Old 2006-10-10, 15:36   Link #63
Kuro

Otome wa Onee-sama ni Koi Shiteru

Has anybody seen this?

It's fairly recent, I think.

The story is about Mizuho Miyanokouji who, according to the will of a deceased grandfather, must attend an all-girl school. The catch is, Mizuho is a GUY. Luckily for him, he's got a good childhood friend and a teacher to look out (as well as play dress up) for and keep him out of trouble. At first, he feels akward, thinking he'll get caught, but somehow isn't (this is an anime, so naturally he's very beautiful), but is actually crowded around because of how pretty he is. In fact, he becomes so popular that one of the student council begin snooping around to check out his background. I can't really tell you much w/out spoiling the episode. ^^;;

Anyways, I know this plot is extremely old, and before anyone else can say it, very much like I My Me Strawberry Eggs!. This isn't necassarily shoujo ai, but pretty borderline. Again.. much like I My Me. I really liked the artwork since it was SO pretty. I think I'll watch a few more to see if I like it. =D It'll be interesting to see how he blends in and stays out of trouble. Kind of like Ouran but reversed>D

Here's the official site.

And here are some screencaps w/ep synopsis by Random.
Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote