View Single Post
Old 2011-04-23, 14:35   Link #8177
KIdNemo

I pulled these images from the credits of a manga anyone know if they are from a manga or just fanart

Spoiler for Picture:

Spoiler for pic:

Spoiler for pic:

Spoiler for pic:

Spoiler for pic:

and this one is from a demotivational poster
Spoiler for pic:

I also read a manga back sometime and cant recall its name. There is this scene where a girl blows a kiss to the guy. You see this heart 'the air kiss' spirialing towards him and then you see him jump up and stuff it into his mouth sayings something like "its a good luck charm" Any ideas?
*edit: Dont worry...I remembered that it was from Dear Mine

I would also like to bump this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shel0514 View Post
okay i'm new to this so i don't really know what im doing but ive been looking for this one manga for a while now but can't seem to find it and i don't know the name.
okay the manga is focused around this group of four, two girls and two boys, the boys used to be in a motorcycle gang and were like the leader and vp of the entire gang. but now they are no longer with the gang and work at a mechanics garage. the main male is dating this innocent girl who doesn't really know how to do much. but he seems to love her anyway. i know its hard to place with the details that i've given you but thats about all i know.
...oh and its not akira...
And finally ask about this video:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
.44 Chick being face palmed
.45-.47chibi chick working in kitchen cutting vegies
1.04 group of people dancing
2.58 guys drinking out of boots

Last edited by KIdNemo; 2011-04-24 at 13:58.
KIdNemo is offline   Reply With Quote