View Single Post
Old 2007-10-14, 17:21   Link #125
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980 View Post
The episode was well done as a precursor to Matsuribayashi, pretty close to the original. As others has said, I'm surprised (and overjoyed) that they left the okosama-lunch flag scene intact, with a nice 8mm effect to boot.

But the real sauce goes to the OP. Brilliant, and one of the best OP change that I have seen in a while. Sure it is slight change, but for those who have played the game it could not have been better than that.

1. Hanyuu's spiritual awakening - kick ass. And judging by the previews, I can't wait for the semi-showdown between Hanyuu and Miyo at the shrine.

2. Rika waving....to Hanyuu! Perfect and great scene to show that Hanyuu is not an observer anymore; that she has finally made her decision to physically join the gang. And her school uniform is so moe~.
Those minor changes to the opening gave me such an impact, that I am burning as well with Hanyuu's dressed in her new school uniform.

What it is important is that audience has already grasped that Hanyuu chose to become a player in the Hinamizawa scenario, therefore, we can hope that she'll do something for a change.
Spoiler:

Guaranteed the hell stirring up at the orphanage has made this episode a perfect choice for me to watch again in the advent of the Halloween season.
Spoiler: