View Single Post
Old 2010-08-26, 13:00   Link #70
Chuumi

Ah, this could be a good season! There are only two animes I'm 100 percent certain I'll follow though. The first one is Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge. The first season was hilarious, and I can't help but love the quirky characters (especially Riku, Hoshi and Sister). Hope we find out more about all of them, but I'm most curious when it comes to Nino and Kappa. Simply put: There's no way I'm missing out on this. The other one is Hetalia, because it entertains me, and I don't have a reason to stop watching it now. Besides, I'd like to see how my country will get portraited .

I'm most likely going to check out:
Bakuman. Haven't read a single page of the manga, but have been wanting to for some time. I'm looking forward to this series, it's going to be fun, I'm sure.
Kuragehime. Jellyfish. Female otaku. Hanazawa Kana as the main character. Yup, this should be interesting .
Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru. I'd like to get more familiar with SHAFT, and I like the little I've read about the story.
Shinryaku! Ika Musume. I don't have a specific reason to watch it, I just usually check out comedies .
The World God Only Knows. I like manga and animes with otakus, and the manga is popular, so why not?
Yosuga no Sora. I like the character design very much, and I liked the synopsis I read on MAL.
My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute. This will be interesting :>.

I might check out:
Star Driver. I'm not interested in mecha, but I miss hearing Miyano Mamoru's voice .
Psychic Detective Yakumo. Seems like this could be pretty good, but... it's a horror anime, so I'll have to find out exactly how scary it's going to be before I watch it.
Togainu no Chi. I'd like to watch a decent shounen ai, but it'll probably be a quite dark series, so I'm pretty iffy about this one.
MM! I'm no ecchi fan, but if the comedy is good I can probably watch it. I'll wait to see what people think of it.