View Single Post
Old 2012-10-31, 14:04   Link #89
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by invokion View Post
Has there been ANY IS skills that are buffing or even non-attacking that we have seen? I'm curious, not enough of the LNs have been translated .
I haven't seen any yet, so I'm curious as to what it would look like, since attacking IS is much easier to imagine, since the whole glowing effect comes about. Though I guess there could be a glowing effect on the buffing.
While we haven't seen any buffing IS yet, Aqua Current has a debuffing IS: Memory Leak, which she used on Haru the first time they met during his Level 2 peril.

From here, it's not very far-fetched to have a buffing IS. But yeah, it's usually easier to imagine an attacking IS, but that's because we haven't seen that many Duel Avatars with appearances and ability sets usually associated with Magicians in RPG's. Radio, Bell, Maiden, Thorn, and Cosmos are among them. Thus, it makes sense that Mage type Duel Avatars should have IS buffs and debuffs.

Current might be a special case, since it's still unknown what type of Duel Avatar she is, but her appearance and ability set resembles an RPG Trickster (Rogue + Mage).