View Single Post
Old 2012-12-18, 10:21   Link #3406
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Well...IEM Cologne definitely threw up some suprises. CLG.eu didn't even make out of the group stages thanks to Meet Your Makers and CJ Entus. Fnatic crushed group stage but barely got past CJ Entus in the semis then lost to SK Telecom in the finals.

Was rather impressed with SK Telecom. Was stoked to see UandMe utterly destroy people on Miss Fortune all tournament then force Miss Fortune bans in games 2 and 3 of the grand finals. MF ban! XD Also loved their Amumu/Zyra/MF combo, which was still damn strong with just Amumu and Zyra. Although, this means that there's two more Korean teams that will be around in Season 3. Like...how many are there now that will be around at that level? Azubu Blaze, Azubu Frost, Najin Sword, Najin Shield, SK Telecom and CJ Entus?

Was also interesting to hear Curse.eu split after IPL 5 and some of them went to form Millenium. But things panned out for them like they usually did for Curse.eu...so far.

It looks like Vi is coming out in the next 24 hours. Champion Spotlight got released 2 hours ago.

Mmm, I really want the extra skin too. Think it's the first time on a new champion I want that extra skin at launch. Jungle viability makes this a must get for me.