View Single Post
Old 2013-02-21, 23:32   Link #41
Kirarakim

I've been thinking about the whole imagery in the opening of Akane pointing the dominator towards Kou who is pointing the gun towards Makishima.

I don't necessarily think that means she will shoot Kou but that Akane will have to make a choice, possibly between Makishima & Kou but also possibly something else.

Right now the series has presented us with 3 possibilities: destroying everything (Makishima), following a corrupt system (sybil system), becoming a renegade (Kougami).

But who says there is not another and better choice than these 3? I am just convinced Akane will find this choice in the end.

Now that doesn't mean I think Akane & Kougami will go off in the sunset together (as much as I might dream of it ), I am sure there is still a sacrifice to be made, but an ending of Akane shooting Kougami, no I don't see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan
well there is just more "body" is not it? in a other place
I think you just completely missed what I was trying to say. It was just a silly side comment, so I don't want to make a bigger deal than is necessary. I understood that they must have more places to put the sybil system even if Makishima destroyed that body. And heck they could have different bodies, millions of the chief bodies, or maybe they just repaired that one.

The character of the chief (or sybil system) annoys me so the idea of millions of that body is not pleasant to me. It was just a random comment.

Last edited by Kirarakim; 2013-02-22 at 12:24.