View Single Post
Old 2013-03-02, 23:31   Link #87
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
You should read more carefully, this is not about Hashirama and Madara, it's about 2 clans.
you should read my posts more carefully if you are going to blindly disagree with them. my point was just that 1 of the examples that put the senju slightly above the uchiha is that their trump card (hashirama) beats the uchiha trump card of madara

Quote:
You simply assume that Hashirama could destroy the Uchiha clan by himself, but we don't know if that's true, and most likely that is not the truth that Kishimoto wants to tell us.
no, you simply put words in my mouth which is happening way too frequently with people i debate lately... i challenge you to find a quote of mine in which i say hashirama can beat the entire uchiha clan...

Quote:
If the author says that an organization (Uchiha or Senju clan) is strong and matters more than one individual then i rather go with that instead of discussing how Hashirama could have destroyed all the existing clans one by one.
but you are disregarding the authors intentions in this preposterous assumption... that you are putting on me I guess? anyway, it's all null and void right off the bat because hashirama isn't a merciless killer. if he was then yes, he could have laid waste to a lot of ninja in his heyday

Quote:
That doesn't fix the problem, there's one hokage and that's it.
no, there have been 5 hokage and danzo. 4 relevant ones before the uchiha had enough and planned a coup d'etat.

Quote:
As for what happened after Hashirama died we will probably see that in some future flashback chapters. Sure things didn't go as he wanted to, which in the end caused Sasuke's revenge story.
i'm looking forward to the flashback of tobirama seizing power over the uchiha who deserved to have the seat of second hokage
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote