View Single Post
Old 2007-02-04, 14:03   Link #122
Northy

Send a message via AIM to Northy Send a message via MSN to Northy Send a message via Yahoo to Northy
Quote:
Originally Posted by etothex View Post
As opposed to true feelings, I think it may be more like, how she could potentially be if the world were sweet and easy. You're definitely right that a career military woman must put up a strong image. At first, I was kinda iffy about the whole amnesia thing; it's not too original, but with this we get a different POV. And we won't have to worry awhile about Zero and the status of her survival, as it seems she is going to be learning to accept the Elevens. Sunrise will use her to show one who follows the rules of survival of the fittest, yet learns to care for the weak. Which side will she choose once she recovers? I'm looking forward to these developments. In fact, why not get rid of all nina scenes, all shirley scenes, and most suzaku scenes for Viletta development instead.

Episode 11 is still the best episode hands down, but I'm thinking the end scene of episode 15 (i'll call it rebinding the contract, or just contract2) is replacing the CC's true name/white snow scene as my favorite scene.
Yup, that might be true too. I'll raise my hand up to see some villetta devlopment over shirley's one. To me, shirley have had enough screen time already. Her series of event have almost finished devlopment since the geasing of her by lulu. It would be interesting to see how Sunrise use villeta. Who knows, villeta might not go for ougi ? maybe she would fall for lulu too, kekeke.

Nunnaly wise, i've got my reserve. I think Nunnaly is there to keep lulu incheck, to keep him focus on his goal and not stray from it. Without Nunnaly, i believe lulu would lose half of his motivation to fight the britinnia. Up to now, lulu have been fighting for revenge as 1/2 of his motivation and A new future where Nunnaly can live happily as another half of his motivation. Maybe Nunnaly will realise what lulu is doing and pursuade lulu to change his way(as we all know, nina is a very kind hearted person). That might lead to some change of method for lulu to exert his revenge. Bottomline is, we all know that Nunnaly has a very big influence over lulu.

I like the part in this episode where mao get outsmarted by lulu, and than going berzerk. But as you said, the last scene where lulu bind a contract with C.C. That was a classic.... =]

However, my favourite episode would be the first few episode. Where lulu is stucked in the eleven ghetto. Using his strategies, he outsmarted clovis army and gained victory. I always like to watch some strategy put into action in shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusIrae View Post
It's a possibility,but I have another idea.

Zero tries to kill Villetta,Ougi is against it and betrays the Order.Then Zero orders Kallen to kill Ougi,it's her final test of loyalty.There's never enough drama in Anime
That would be too Melodramatic. I'm still for the resolution where villeta get to know the eleven, and interesting things start to develope from it. Can't wait for the next episode !!!

Last edited by Northy; 2007-02-04 at 14:22. Reason: Nunnaly not nina, thanks muddle for the correction
Northy is offline   Reply With Quote