Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 18:07   Link #890
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullheart View Post
They should also make the "true" yochi random into a book. But yochi random has some things pretty close to yume random. Looking in to the future to help others or looking at dreams to help others pretty similar.
Now that i've been thinking, whether its a coincidence or not for the openings to show a rainbow in the anime version, 7 colours equal 7 people? maybe its not finished yet
Well, tbh I don't think there'd be any point in adding Yochi Random in the main series unless they come up with a completely new story. Most of Yochi's arc are like compact, milder versions of what we already have in the main series. "Inaba's Resolution" arc is pretty much Kizu arc without CRC falling apart, while "Under the Mask" arc is Michi arc without Iori shutting herself off.

On another note, I don't think Yochi and Yume are at all similar. Yochi only shows CRC their own future (in fact this mechanic is dissected and explained in the common route), while Yume shows explicitly other people's dream. The themes are completely two different things: Yochi pressures your mental security with knowledge of a possible outcome. Yume confronts your ideology and choice whether or not to intervene with other people's lives.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote