View Single Post
Old 2010-01-28, 07:00   Link #217
zibi88

well on a chinese page I saw 1small picture about "Hiori" sniffing someones panties... just like Tomo !! (but I dont know whose those panties were) so is Hiorki kinda pervered too XD or is she trying to learn the world tomoki lives in ^^ (pervered world... and 1of his hobbies are sniffing girl panties XD)

anyway tomoki looked totaly shocked there xD sadly I dont know what is going on (on 2ch I saw 2small frames with Astrea... there was a big table with lots of food dishes on it... well astrea is the biggest glutton [towers of empty dishes] and she is all happy ^^...) I guess they were eating together as club members (well I dont know where tomoki was sitting since it was small cutted frame... but it was like hiori/astrea/sohara/ikaros/nymph/prez/sugata)

again sadly I dont know what is going on (main story base) so baseing on few frames is not enought.... but its something to wait for for sure ^^

edit: 31.01 ^^

well I just saw the whole raw of this new chapter... and it was awsome... Hiori rules for sure... Sohara doesnt stand a chance as she is now compared to her :P
Spoiler for ch35 related spoiler stuff ^^:

Last edited by zibi88; 2010-01-31 at 05:19.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote