View Single Post
Old 2012-07-17, 16:46   Link #52
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well first I'm assuming that I didn't fall into the category of people who would just hide in the main town making enough money to avoid getting hungry and waiting things out.

Then it'd come down to whether I had friends in the game or not. If not might end up going solo as much as I could since I don't usually jump into groups in normal situation and even less so when my life is going to be on the line. In order to avoid the pk issue would definitely try to keep levels up though focusing on skills that could allow for a speedy retreat or absorbing some damage while making that retreat. No point getting tougher if I'm going to die anyways.

After that it's going to be a case of just pushing to keep on getting stronger. If there's anything I know about my habits it's not letting up until I reach some sort of goal. So should be able to keep toughening up. Now hopefully along the way can run into some people I can get along with and eventually trust to that level. Regardless how it happens (be it coincidence or necessity) would be good to eventually have some people to rely on out there.