View Single Post
Old 2013-01-08, 22:12   Link #5786
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grave_digger View Post
Voban has limit in magical capacity you know. even if a godslayer have 100 authority he only can use abour 5 - 6 of them in one battle( voban use 4 authority when he face godou ),more authority simply have new weapon/abilities that's all.in the battle between god and campione the side who skillfully used his/her authority will take the advantage ( not guaranteed win though ). zzhk translating another series ? i will check it out of course.
What volume did you read that Voban can only use 5-6 authorities in a day because that seems extraordinarily low amount of magic power for him. Godou has already increased his magic level as a Campione enough by vol. 7 so that he could use 2 authorities at once but Voban can't even get his magic level high enough 300 years to use 10 authorities in a day.

What I'm wondering is what's up with Liliana's grandfather he essentialy gave her to Voban as a gift I know that these magicial assocations need to mantain close relations with Campiones but still giving your granddaughter that necromancer.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote