View Single Post
Old 2006-07-19, 16:16   Link #98
Silent Soldier
Z.A.F.T Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak
Quite the contrary. Usually, if you want to publish a doujin, you do not self publish, you actually have to seek out a publisher for your work (then they sign contracts, and a circle usually sticks with one publication company for life...). The process is very much akin to publishing other popular media.

But yes, they do have... unusual... things in there... yeah. Still, Doujins are probably one of the most accuracte testimonies to character popularity.

That is fine Until you see exactly what kind of positions they are engaging that activity in. Let me see, incest seem to be a vastly popular subject as of late... (Shinn, that is why I don't like you ok. You dream about your lil' sister too much in those alternative publications!)

- Tak (Like Kos-Mos version 1, it had gazillions of doujins until that uglified version 2 put an abrupt end to it. I can only pray Version 3 & 4 will change the trend *sniff*)
It just goes to show you that some people have some pretty odd imaginations and desire's when it comes to their favorite characters. Shinn ahh why do you have to dream about your sister like that tisk tisk it's just not right especially when you've got luna.